Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanks Mum

Inspired by Emma's frocktober work raiding her mother's closet, today I have picked out an outfit courtesy of my mum. The dress was hers in the 70s. She has a much better figure to fill it out, so it looks a little flat on me. But it's still a very funky frock and very easy to wear.
The shoes are also from her and boy do I love them. So comfortable. They are a little worn and they did have a run in with a large poodle a while ago - and have a few chew marks to show for it. But they are holding up in spite of all that and I hope they'll stick with me.


Oh and sorry for the dodgy self portraits. Couldn't find anyone to take a photo of me today.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a photo of your Mum in this dress from the 1970s. I reckon you'd look like twins.

    ReplyDelete